• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

GSK Install Video

I had a guy comment on that list video saying he wanted this. I searched and searched and cannot believe there isn't anything on it other than directions. Really sucks when everything I search for with the words P7100 just smacks me in the face with my own stuff. So here it is. Let me know if you see anything wrong, other than the metals shavings :lol:

• Like 2

You can also count the clicks on the retaining nut when you remove it and put it back on the same number of clicks. Also if your truck seems like a slug you can tighten the springs a couple of clicks to improve throttle response.

• Like 1

Thanks Tom! I thought the clicks served some purpose but figured I would leave it in question. I just went out and took the delivery valve out to take back to my place to make another movie on. They took the delivery valves out before I got this pump so I had to barrow them from my own truck lol. It's freezing out here. Somehow my truck started not too shabbily (20* timing, only took 5 seconds of cranking). 30F outside.

Somehow my truck started not too shabbily (20* timing, only took 5 seconds of cranking). 30F outside.

You have trouble starting your truck at THAT temp???? I don't even plug mine in until it is supposed to get below zero.......:shrug:

You have trouble starting your truck at THAT temp???? I don't even plug mine in until it is supposed to get below zero.......:shrug:

Put yours at 20* and see what happens lol. I don't have my grids hooked up either..

wires are...well, the devil's playground! nuttin but black science, witchcraft! A plot against humanity... :cool:

I redid allll of my wires, so hes poking fun at it....lol I have the jeep for winter so I only start the dodge once every few months to keep it happy.

ISX great instructional video. I did mine this summer, 4GSK, injector pump in trk. Counted clicks AND caliper measure. Glad I did both. on reinstall, I could not here/feel clicks well. OLD age, poor hearing. My measurement .051 both sides.. Again I very much apppreciate ALL you do to help all us shade tree DIY's. Happy New Year..