• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Need urgent prayers!!!

mrtowman4u

Please pray for a friend of mine and his family!!! One of my friends that is a local police officer, fell approximately 40 feet off a bridge into a swift flowing river!!! As of now he is still missing!!! Please pray that he is found!!! Thank y'all so much! I will post updates as soon as possible!!! Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

As of 740 central time. He went in approximately 10:30 last night. He is still missing! The water temperature is about 45'. They were bringing in the helicopter that had infared search on it but it had to turn around and land, the closer they got to the search site the lower the ceiling and more severe weather!