• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Sandy Hook Cover-Up???

dorkweed

Thank you guys for bringing the truth to light... :thumbup2:

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's the truth..........yet. Those two compilations could also be the result of reporters, medical examiners, teachers, etc. not verifying facts, names, jobs, and times etc. all in the effort to be the first to get it out there or be on TV. It is interesting though. My own personal belief is that certain parts of government, along with the Liberal media are spinning and altering facts to suit an agenda................you decide which agenda...........there are a number of them out there!!!

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's the truth..........yet. Those two compilations could also be the result of reporters, medical examiners, teachers, etc. not verifying facts, names, jobs, and times etc. all in the effort to be the first to get it out there or be on TV. It is interesting though. My own personal belief is that certain parts of government, along with the Liberal media are spinning and altering facts to suit an agenda................you decide which agenda...........there are a number of them out there!!!

X2. I am there also. I am not a conspiracy guy and certainly believe the event at Sandy Hook really occurred. Those killings were senseless and shameful. I don't believe we know all the truths and facts yet about this event, but I have seen enough past behavior of this current government to also believe there are many in our government that would use any event like this to further their agenda. I also have seen enough media bias behavior to know that you can't believe everything that is said or shown. I think Ronald Reagan is the person that has been credited with the statement: "In God we Trust but all others we verify". I like that statement a lot and certainly think it fits in todays world real well..
  • Like 1

X2. I am there also. I am not a conspiracy guy and certainly believe the event at Sandy Hook really occurred. Those killings were senseless and shameful. I don't believe we know all the truths and facts yet about this event, but I have seen enough past behavior of this current government to also believe there are many in our government that would use any event like this to further their agenda. I also have seen enough media bias behavior to know that you can't believe everything that is said or shown. I think Ronald Reagan is the person that has been credited with the statement: "In God we Trust but all others we verify". I like that statement a lot and certainly think it fits in todays world real well..

Excellent post!!!