• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Need help! - MySQL errors

• Owner

Hey gang. I'm fighting to resolve a MySQL database problem with the site. I'm getting hundreds of MySQL error mails a day. So what I need is if anyone see a MySQL error screen STOP! and get me a screen picture of it. Please I need more evidence of the issue. I've been in contact with the hosting company and they are not capable of reproducing the problem so they can't do anything. So please any error codes you get please do a screen capture of it and post it here or even email it to me.

mnelson@mopar1973man.com

How does one take a screen shot and then paste it into a post?I used to know how to snap screen shots but it has been so long I can't remember?Is this issue why it has been so slow to load the site and navigate on occasion the last few days? I have gotten error messages a couple of times too.

Grab ISX he's a wizard with the screen capture on Windows.

..........You forgot how to press the printscreen button? :rolleyes: W&F, top of the keyboard right after the F12 key is a print screen button. Press it and it saves the desktop to the clipboard which is the same thing as when you copy text. When you copy text you paste it..same thing with this since it's basically doing the same thing. But you can't paste an image on here so you go to paintbrush and paste it there then save the image.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Owner

Well after getting into it with the hosting company about the MySQL errors he suggested I dump my current MySQL database server and then start a new one. I've been on the same server since 2007 and never change it. So he suggest if I start a new database server it will be on all new server hardware and should correct my problem. So as for tomorrow morning I'll pull the site down and backup everything and the blow the data over to the new server. Hopefully the down time will be no more than 1 hour tops.