• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Not long now, please pray for my mpm Shirley.

Wild and Free

I need everyone to pray for my mom Shirley. She is in Hospice care and only has a short time left here with us.She has fought MS since she was 19 years old and an acoustic neroma tumor for the last 13 years, she is now 63 and she has been in a nursing home for the last 11 years. It has been hard for me as I have been her care taker for the last 20 years.My mother was a born again christian and was not afraid of the process of crossing over as her time here on earth has always been hard her whole life and yet she was the one with the biggest smile and biggest laugh and the one who brought joy and smiles to everyone around her.

• Like 2

My prayers go out to you and your family. I've been through the hospice thing with my grandmother last year and I feel they are the best hands she could be in right now. I lost my father (suddenly) in 2011 and I know it is very hard to handle, but stay strong and focus on the great memories. We're here if you need anything.

• Like 1

Oh WnF! How very very sad your world has become. Your precious mother's has left you a big painful empty heart right at this time. I have a special Bishop (Fr. Fan Jones) who will offer up a mass for Shirley and with that being said, I hope it comforts you and your's. If Michael and I can help/assist in any way, please let us and the form know immediately. Love and prayers MoporMom

• Like 1