• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

sport headlight question

ok i got both headlight wiring harness on the truck. it all dims ok. but one question it just might be me.

but to me looks like when you hit the dimmer switch for high beem. the headlights just blink?? it looks the same as low beem other then high beem is slightly brighter?? and its in the same spot on the road as the low beem? i do have new sport headlights on the truck as well?? shouldnt the high beem when its on be out further on the road then the low beem?? am i missing somthing????????????? Posted ImagePosted ImageThanks

• Staff

I have the factory sport package. When you turn on the brights you really know it. It lights up the road like your helping a C-1-30 locate a runway. Wouldn't wish those brights on anyone coming the other way. And you know those occasional people that don't dim their headlites? Well, the sport headlites makes everyone behave themselves and mind their manners:lol:

i made my own wiring harness from the diagram in this tech artical. i would think when you dimm down 2 bulbs are spose to go off? i had a suvlights wiring harness on a truck i used to have and it was a big difference. this truck is not even close as bright as that one was. all i know is something is not quite right. i made this wiring harness from this post. http://forum.mopar1973man.com/threads/3311-The-moment-you-ve-all-been-waiting-for-quot-SPORT-QUAD-HEADLIGHT-CONVERSION-quot