• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

1 trillion in proposed new taxes...

rancherman

Just what this Country needs! If actually done, can you imagine where it will/might end up?For example, today I read where they want to up the cigarette tax, again. This money won't go for reducing one drop in the national debt, or to even reduce the spending deficet.NO, It is already earmarked to fund the nationwide daycare/preschool for 4 year olds.If this is how budgets are balanced these days... 'spend first, then tax later to make up for it'... And taking a trillion bucks out of this Country's peoples hands (that could of been used to buy a new car, appliance, FOOD, furniture... etc etc) can only be good right??:broke:

Just what this Country needs! If actually done, can you imagine where it will/might end up?

For example, today I read where they want to up the cigarette tax, again. This money won't go for reducing one drop in the national debt, or to even reduce the spending deficit.

NO, It is already earmarked to fund the nationwide daycare/preschool for 4 year olds.

If this is how budgets are balanced these days... 'spend first, then tax later to make up for it'...

And taking a trillion bucks out of this Country's peoples hands (that could of been used to buy a new car, appliance, FOOD, furniture... etc etc) can only be good right??:broke:

Totally agree about the taxes. This will further stifle economic growth and baloon the government... while allowing the dollar to continue to devalue. Still we are doing better than many countries.

As for the tobacco tax... Grow and roll your own if you want to smoke.

You might like this too... Its about drunken sailors and government.

http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2013/04/i-learned-lot-about-government-by-being.html

• Staff

I think they want 4 year olds in school so they can get more taxes from the mothers being able to go back to work sooner.I think they don't mind taxing more and more because it keeps us poorer / willing to work for less and less. This helps hold the dollar value in spite of the money press working overtime.When Gov't. people retire don't they get pretty good levels of income?...So.... the poorer we are from the taxes.... the richer they are by comparison, when retiring.I saw a guy building a home. Nothing out of the ordinary as far as safety goes, but the Gov't fined him around 15,000 bucks for just little stuff. By comparison the average homeowner always does those things around the house the same way. This made me mad cause the guy is a nice guy... a good carpenter builder.

I think they want 4 year olds in school so they can get more taxes from the mothers being able to go back to work sooner.

I believe this statement is correct, but not for the tax money, it's so they can start the liberal programming as early s possible. This way they are prep properly to attend college and their liberal believing professors.

I was shocked when I thumbed through my grandsons school books and seen what they were leaving out.

• Like 2