• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Signature Problem

I am trying to add two trucks to my signature and I'm unable to. The site tells me I can only have 5 lines and BB code size is not allowed. I already have more than 5 lines in my signature and I don't know what BB code size is. Please help.

still getting this:

[h=3]The following errors occurred with your submission[/h]

[*]Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened. You may only have up to 10 line(s). Long text may have been implicitly wrapped, causing it to be counted as multiple lines.

[*]BB code size is not allowed.

• Owner

:banghead: $%&%*%^&(^ Crap! I thought I was looking at Platinum membership. I know why because I was looking over some over stuff last night and remember you sizeable donation. Back in the past and stuck in my mind. Yeah the premium membership is a bit limited. :rolleyes: I'm sure you have enough points to just buy your access from the market... http://forum.mopar1973man.com/market.php?do=cat&id=39

2001 Dodge Ram, Cummins Turbo Diesel qdlb, 2500, 100hp Fireball injectors, Hamilton Big Stick Cam, Goerend 3 disc tc, 4 inch MBRP exhaust, FTE Resonator, Raptor 100, arp head studs, ats co-pilot, Quad xzt, j-hook, lots of gauges, lots of mag-hytec, bhaf, vulcan big line kit, Walker Engineering Air Sep, Over 1,000,000 miles on my 53 Block!!!!

2001 Dodge Ram, Cummins Turbo Diesel qdlb, 2500, 100hp Fireball injectors, raptor, powerpuck, rev maxx tc, etc...

2005 Dodge Ram, Cummins Turbo Diesel qdlb, 2500, dtt vb, dtt shift enhancer, billet bits, smarty jr

2006 Dodge Ram, Cummins Turbo Diesel qdlb, 3500, smarty jr

2007.5 Dodge Ram, Cummins Turbo Diesel mega cab, 2500, dpf & egr delete, airlift 5000 with in cab control, smarty jr

This should be my signature. I still can't make it work. I'm paid up and I need satisfaction.