• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Donations to the site

joecool911

I saw that as of mid month, donation amount was zero. I donated $25 to kick start the $300 goal and as a thanks for all the help I've gotten with maintenance on my truck. I gave last month too, but can't do it every month of the year. Lets see that donation goal busted. I'm sure we all get benefits from the site that's worth a periodic donation. :smart:

• Like 1

You mentioned not being able to donate every month.. It is completely 100% voluntary. Mike makes use with what he gets and adjusts the site accordingly. For instance, if we had a tonn of donations, we could get our own server and we wouldn't have some slowness that happens sometimes. Like everything else, you get what you pay for.. However, Mike sure makes every penny count. But yes, everything is voluntary. If you can donate, great, if not, being part of the site is great too.I will tell you guys right now, I have never given Mike a dime.. But, you guys know I have made tonnnnsss of videos and taken my truck apart just to show you guys things. I bought a junk P7100 and try to go out of my way to find the answers for you guys. Truth be told I went to college ever since a guy on the site named SASQUCH (or something) proved me entirely wrong and I said hmmmm, I'm sick of trying to assume things based on nothing. However, ignoring college and all that and just using the ppump and vids I make for you guys, I have probably spent $500-1000 because of things I broke, things I had to get, trips to town (which is 20 miles round trip) and even trips just doing absolutely nothing but driving for a hundred miles just to test mileage. So although I don't donate, I donate information, which I have thought to be a better "donation". Lately I have been buying tons of books on diesels. I just got one on turbos and head flow and just got a huge one coming on the thermodynamics specific to the internal combustion engine. I do learn from my stuff as well sometimes, so I do benefit from it to a degree. Plus I love double checking things I think I know to see if I am right or wrong. If I don't have a picture or something solid then I have learned to never assume I am right until I do. So to me you guys help me so I help you. I hate money so as long as my bills are paid, I will use the rest to help you all. So there you have it, my lame excuse for not supporting the site :lmao:

• Owner

That's why I've been putting effort into the point system so people can contribute effort / knowledge and use their experience points to getting there membership. I'm still working at the bugs of the system and trying to clean it up. But like ISX pointed out if you go out and bring back information and share it with others that is valuable too.

I bought a bunch of trucks so I could contribute my knowledge and you won't even let me put them in my signature. Btw, I think we should base experience points on miles driven.

That wouldn't be fair lol. You'd have more than mike hhahah Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

So, it's not like church where we're supposed to give 10% of our income?:pray:Seriously, I don't support any other forums with money. This one is different. I look at it like a tuition cost for learning about my vehicle. Never owned a diesel before. It's different too in that I don't have to keep my mouth shut about wolves, lack of logging, or concealed carry. My hunting forum doesn't allow debate on wolves for instance except for in the specific wolf thread. There people can choose to stay out if they want. I got in trouble for asking if anyone was interested in an out of state wolf hunt. Got slapped down and lost privileges for a month or so.

• Owner

That's because everyone treat each other like family members and tries to respect each other. As for rules and polices we are rather relaxed for the most part. I've never really had any problems with different topics (Gov't / Religious). Also I've never had problems with people that requires me to ban or punish a member. Trust me the staff here is itching to grab the ban hammer and smash a spammer. But that's so very rare.