• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Can't find parts, fittings, or odd stuff? Great old school online catalog

Hopefully you do it yourselfers find this useful. I sure do, and figured I'd pass it on. I've used these guys for years at work. Nearly everything has a drawing, good specs, and honestly... they have everything. They even break it down by material, material properties, reactivity, etc. mcmaster.com Just last night I ordered the below items to redo my fuel pressure gauge. [TABLE=class: OrdDtlTbl, width: 858] [TR=class: OrdDtlRow] [TD=class: OrdDtlLnNbrCol, align: center]1[/TD] [TD=class: OrdDtlPartNbrCol]5220K61[/TD] [TD=class: OrdDtlQtyCol]4 Each[/TD] [TD=class: OrdDtlDscCol]Easy-align Brass Compression Tube Fitting Straight Adapter For 1/8" Tube Od X 1/8 Male Pipe[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: OrdDtlRow] [TD=class: OrdDtlLnNbrCol, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: OrdDtlPartNbrCol]5112K61[/TD] [TD=class: OrdDtlQtyCol]25 Ft.[/TD] [TD=class: OrdDtlDscCol]Extra-flexible Nylon Tubing .093"id, 1/8"od,.016" Wall, Semi-clear, White,25'l[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: OrdDtlRow] [TD=class: OrdDtlLnNbrCol, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: OrdDtlPartNbrCol]46425K21[/TD] [TD=class: OrdDtlQtyCol]1 Each[/TD] [TD=class: OrdDtlDscCol]Easy-set Needle Valve Steel, 1/8" Nptf (dryseal) Female[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: OrdDtlRow] [TD=class: OrdDtlLnNbrCol, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: OrdDtlPartNbrCol]5220K31[/TD] [TD=class: OrdDtlQtyCol]2 Each[/TD] [TD=class: OrdDtlDscCol]Easy-align Brass Compression Tube Fitting Straight Adapter For 1/8"tube Od X 1/8 Female Pipe[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] I couldn't find the 1/8 line or compression fittings locally, (i've been trying for weeks!) and just ordered them from MCM. They are being delivered by UPS. :cool: Want band saw blades for your DoAll bandsaw? Got them. Want hot water heaters that run off engine coolant with built in electric fans for an enclosure on your frac equipment? :ashamed:Got them. Want needle valves and 1/8 tubing? got them. Want a stupid little fitting that NOBODY else has and your local hardware guy says never existed? Done. Want some industrial tools or tool parts? got those too.

Looks like a pretty good source for parts.When you get the tubing, I'd like to know the quality of it. If it's comparable to the NAPA air brake line, or if it's like the cheap stuff that comes with gauge kits.I'm also needing to re-plumb my gauge, and NAPA was out of the air brake line the other day, so I might just order it from MCM, if it is good quality.

Will do. I've never been disappointed with the MCM stuff. I ordered it last night at 11pm or so and it shipped at 9:20 this morning too. The only downside is that there is sometimes too much info. Hopefully the tubing I selected isn't too soft. We shall see though. Link to lots of "tubing" info. http://www.mcmaster.com/#catalog/119/118

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Combination of Geno's parts and MCM parts for a great install of boost and fuel pressure. Great parts, and the 1/8 line was great. I sized it after reading through their documentation, and the extra flexible was the ticket. It didn't kink like the stuff in most of the kits. I have no experience with the Napa line.

I now have a Fass, with full length 1/2 ID fuel lines with no banjos, with a fuel gauge at the pump. The only gauge that I am having issues with is the EGT. I have something wrong there, but ran out of time to fix it. Perhaps next weekend. I also need to get the green bulb filters sometime.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Flared compression fittings... AWESOME and worth the five extra cents per fitting.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

post-11098-138698201939_thumb.jpg

• Like 1