• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Turn signal & break pedal

Ok never say never..... Just started one day old, when I put turn signal on R or L and I steep on the break pedal the blinker goes dim and quits blinking, release break ped and blinker resums normal blinking.??? What, and where do I start? Thanks Dave..

I would start by just looking at the wires going to your turn signal/brake lights, chances are you will find a spot where the wires have rubbed through. I'm trying to think exactly which wires would be crossing/shorting but its been a long day and my brain isn't functioning 100% right now :think:

They are the same, was just putting two links up for anyone interested. I did a search for the mopar part number which I got from alldiy.com for the 'combination' switch and that's what google gave me. If anyone needs it, the part number from alldiy.com is