• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

This evening's road trip...

Rogan

Rick have you checked the auto parts stores for a filler neck? The only other place I can think of is a junk yard, or the dealer. I think the bed looks great, your going to gain alot of uses that you were limited to before. Personally I couldnt own a flatbed, I put my camper shell on 3 or 4 times a year for road trips. Like next weekend were taking off for West Virginia to go fourwheeling. Im going to throw my shell on in the next few days so I can throw my tool boxes, spare parts, spare tires, fuel and some firewood. Ive got a lock on the tail gate and on the camper so it will at least keep an honest thief out. plus everythings out of the weather. Not too mention with a box I can just throw misc stuff in the bed without worrying about it rolling off the truck or having to strap everything down. Its all a matter of preference and personal needs really.

This past Saturday's mission was to complete the filler neck situation. I ended up buying the plastic box and a couple other odd-ball items from the JY for a cool 20-spot.Then, NAPA for 3ft of 1/75" ID fuel hose, and 3ft of .75" vent tubing.. $56.. Took me about 4 hrs to get it all installed, but most of that was 2 trips to NAPA, and doing it all by myself, which is quite a feat, since my arms aren't 6ft long.. :)

The new bed adds to the look of your truck. Not to hijack this thread but did you get the new ECM installed and did it help fix the tranny issue?:pray::pray::pray:

I agree. Like a different truck. Not yet on the pcm. I go back to the dr tomorrow so we'll see wtf happens.. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

This past Saturday's mission was to complete the filler neck situation. I ended up buying the plastic box and a couple other odd-ball items from the JY for a cool 20-spot. Then, NAPA for 3ft of 1/75" ID fuel hose, and 3ft of .75" vent tubing.. $56.. Took me about 4 hrs to get it all installed, but most of that was 2 trips to NAPA, and doing it all by myself, which is quite a feat, since my arms aren't 6ft long.. :)

I'm skinny enough I can fit inside the wheel well, or if need be, inside the fender itself. :lmao: It makes reaching those hoses a lot easier.

[ATTACH]5437[/ATTACH] Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

It looks way better sitting there! :thumbup2::lol:

All that greenery in the background makes me sick :sick: Trees are still dormant here

It was that green here back in early March. . . :whistle: Just had to rub it in. :cool: