• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Back to stock injectors for a short time

Back to injector talk, just popped in some DAP +60 HP injectors last night...so far so good! Even without a box or programmer...yet, what an upgrade! I was able to light up the tires, quieter idle, smoother idle and acceleration and she pulls a lot harder now. Faster than my old 2500 hemi! As soon as my limited member status is over I'll post some pics of the new DAPs vs my stock gunked up injectors...just over 208k on the old girl.

• Owner

Back to injector talk, just popped in some DAP +60 HP injectors last night...so far so good! Even without a box or programmer...yet, what an upgrade! I was able to light up the tires, quieter idle, smoother idle and acceleration and she pulls a lot harder now. Faster than my old 2500 hemi! As soon as my limited member status is over I'll post some pics of the new DAPs vs my stock gunked up injectors...just over 208k on the old girl.

Glad to hear you upgrade was worth it. I would suggest grabbing a module at this point and tossing it into the mix and then you'll gain the timing for the MPG's and the control over your fuel. As for the limited membership it will be gone in no time... :thumbup2:

Is this a common problem with the RV's or just an issue you've been dealing with personally? I just bought a set of genuine Bosch RV's from DAP. Hopefully I don't have problems with them.

Sure hope not! I bought the same thing and a new VP from DAP and so far love them but then have less than 5k on them. Anyone have any ideas what to do with the old stock injectors? They have 140k on them and were running fine but wanted a bit more performance. Thx, FT

• Owner

Anyone have any ideas what to do with the old stock injectors? They have 140k on them and were running fine but wanted a bit more performance. Thx, FT

You could send then into Vulcan Performance and have them re-nozzle, pop-test, and flow matched. :whistle: Or really cheap just send them in and have them pop tested and tuned.

• 4 weeks later...