• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Load leveling kit

So, a priority on the list for the truck has been to add airbags to the rear. Back in my teens I got into the whole mini-truckin thing. It sits in he driveway now, unfinished. Dunno if I will ever have money to finish it to get her going again. But, the kicker is, I have an airbag suspension on it. I figure, instead of everything on it just sitting there, why not put it to use?I've got 2 compressors on it, 4 air bags, a big tank, lines, valves, etc. All needed to make a mini-truck do its thing. So, what do I need to get to put these parts on the dodge?The most I could really think of is the mounting brackets?