• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New from Kentucky

Ltk

Check out the forum regularly, active on Competition Diesel, Cummins Forum, and Diesel Bombers. I figured it was about time to meet even more people :ahhh:

I am a college student with 2 semesters left for a certification in Residential Wiring, but changing after that to get an Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering degree. Currently leaning towards mechanical.

I am 19 years old, grew up and raised on a farm since birth. Decided I wanted a cummins and nothing else after our old farm truck hit over 750k miles before having engine problems.

Saved up money from 12 years old until the day I graduated, then started searching for the perfect truck, which I found!

My truck's info is in the signature, I am the 3rd owner of this truck. Worked easy all of its life :thumb1:

Heres some pics from the day I bought it until now:

Posted Image

Right when I got it home

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Feel free to give me opinions on what would look better, etc. Only thing I want to add is 3rd gen rims, but the trucks hardly ever clean.. My truck is a bird and cat magnet :mad:

Hope to get to know some of you!

thanks guys i hope i can get into the engineering program at UK.. saved up for so 6 years and searched for 1 year all over the country for this exact truck. will never sell it! :thumbup2:can't believe i actually found it 45 minutes away!! i bought it when it had 112k miles on it. owned it about 8 months now.. kills me to put so many miles on it, so im looking for a little 4 banger toyota 4-runner to drive back and forth in. trucks paint job is about a year old, so i don't feel right taking it hunting and up in the mountains, i get too paranoid about the paint haha

Welcome to the forum, I believe I am the local guy in your case, I live in lexington (at least for a short time more). I can only assume you are going to bctc as I have a couple degrees from there myself, same background. Congrats on the truck it is a good looking rig.

i lived in georgetown for about 4-5 years and still go there every other weekend to visit family. im in pikeville, ky right now going to big sandy CTC! its a small world:thumbup2:and thanks, will be keeping this truck!the 6.0 is in the process of being sold... im wanting a little toyota 4-runner to drive around and put the mileage on instead of the dodge :spend: