• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Thank you gang for making the site so great!

Best truck site on the web. The maturity level of the group is high. I would have sold my truck and bought a Toyota tundra if it weren't for this collection of fellow nuts.

• Like 1

i enjoy this forum more than any other, more information, less people :thumbup2:i am ignored pretty badly on competition diesel :lol:thank you, Michael, for a great forum!! keep up the good work. hopefully i can post enough to have an avatar soon, just very limited in knowledge to jump into some of the more complex threads :think:

• Owner

i enjoy this forum more than any other, more information, less people :thumbup2: i am ignored pretty badly on competition diesel :lol: thank you, Michael, for a great forum!! keep up the good work. hopefully i can post enough to have an avatar soon, just very limited in knowledge to jump into some of the more complex threads :think:

Almost there... Hang in there you'll get it in 8 more post... Thank you for all the kind comments. It keeps me working hard on the site. So much to do so little time... :rolleyes:

Almost there... Hang in there you'll get it in 8 more post... Thank you for all the kind comments. It keeps me working hard on the site. So much to do so little time... :rolleyes:

Your welcome, the site is fantastic! Thats always how life goes! Not enough hours in the day :doh: