Thank you gang for making the site so great!

• Board Of Directors

Best truck site on the web. The maturity level of the group is high. I would have sold my truck and bought a Toyota tundra if it weren't for this collection of fellow nuts.

• Like 1

i enjoy this forum more than any other, more information, less people :thumbup2:i am ignored pretty badly on competition diesel :lol:thank you, Michael, for a great forum!! keep up the good work. hopefully i can post enough to have an avatar soon, just very limited in knowledge to jump into some of the more complex threads :think:

• Administrator

i enjoy this forum more than any other, more information, less people :thumbup2: i am ignored pretty badly on competition diesel :lol: thank you, Michael, for a great forum!! keep up the good work. hopefully i can post enough to have an avatar soon, just very limited in knowledge to jump into some of the more complex threads :think:

Almost there... Hang in there you'll get it in 8 more post... Thank you for all the kind comments. It keeps me working hard on the site. So much to do so little time... :rolleyes:

Almost there... Hang in there you'll get it in 8 more post... Thank you for all the kind comments. It keeps me working hard on the site. So much to do so little time... :rolleyes:

Your welcome, the site is fantastic! Thats always how life goes! Not enough hours in the day :doh: