• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Getting Diagnostic Codes not related to my trucks standard equipment

Hi All,

I recently bought this truck. I checked for error codes to see if there was anything that required my attention. I got 4 codes...

P0753 - 3-4 shift solenoid / trans relay circuit

P0713 - trans temp sensor voltage too high

P1763 - governor pressure sensor volts too high

P1687 - no cluster bus message

I am confused as to why i am getting p0753 because i have a 5 spd manual in the truck. Is this normal any insight on this and any of the other codes would be helpful. Thanks.

I assume that both the 5spd and 4spd auto use the same computer and instrument cluster circuitry? If so can i alter the programming so it knows it has a manual and it doesn't throw the codes for an auto that isn't there?