• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Frantz Filter Systems

did he modify a MG air filter to be used for oil?

Sorry that I missed this post Rogan.........but I'm answering now!! I bought my MotorGuard TP bypass oil filter directly from a man named Ralph Wood. He used to hang out all the time at http://www.bobistheoilguy.com. At the time it was a toss up between the MotorGuard and the Frantz. Ralph modified a few parts and put together the kit that I bought probably back in '06. Bought from him directly. Since then, the company that makes the unit (air filter housing) will not allow Ralph to buy/modify/sell their product for anything other than an "air-filter" for compressor units.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...