• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

worthwhile hiatus.

Gamble

Yet again I have been fairly absent from the forum, just making it on when I had a couple minutes down time here and there. I have been in the process of buying another casa and finally got it all worked out. My wife and I have been looking for some land for a while now and just couldn't find anything close enough to her work but far enough in the country to be country and still be able to both enjoy the house and afford to buy it. Through nothing but the grace of GOD we located this piece of property that was not even for sale and now own it and 25 acres surrounding it. I wanted to share with you guys as there are few folks that understand how things like this can make one feel, but you guys do.....

These are just a few pictures, haven't gotten to take a lot just yet, but you get the idea.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yeah. I have been in the market for a commercial ZT for the past few weeks. I have demoed five different mowers. I guess I am going to pick one up next week. I have about 4-5 acres to mow. I debated on a small tractor with a pull behind but it wouldn't be practical for the terrain.

• Staff

Now that's a place where a family can really live. I've got one similar in that it's private and secluded.... cannot sell it so I just keep cuttin' the grass and enjoy it.:thumbup2:

Yeah. I have been in the market for a commercial ZT for the past few weeks. I have demoed five different mowers. I guess I am going to pick one up next week. I have about 4-5 acres to mow. I debated on a small tractor with a pull behind but it wouldn't be practical for the terrain.

Make sure you demo the ZT mowers on side hills, some ZT mowers do not do well at all on side hills and some do, the position and type of casters makes a difference as does the hydro drive. Make sure you can drive one sideways on a hill to make sure you get one that will work for your needs.:thumbup2:

Indeed. I have been on a ZT for several years but only a small residential cub. As of now, I have demoed a scag, exmark, husqvarna, hustler and a ferris. So far the scag is winning with a close second by the husky. Hated the exmark, really liked the ferris but to many moving parts and high price tag. Hustler is good, but not ideal for my conditions.

• 2 weeks later...