• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Dang it...

• Owner

Well its been a long day for me. My dog "Diesel" wound up going to the vet for a eye injury that neither Mom or I know how he got. But the lens of his eye is scuffed by a object like a stick or some thing. So he's going to be ok. Then get home and get a bunch of phone calls for A/C recharging here locally and one for a leaking VE pump. I managed to nail down the two A/C jobs and get them nearly done. But ran out of freon on the second job. So I got to finish the job tomorrow when the freon comes. Then I hook up with a friend in town to see what up. He reminds me that there is a fire meeting tonight. So off to Station 3 to pick up a fire truck and haul out to Slate Creek Station 5. We get there and started helping the fire chief setup and a bit of paper work. BAM! The tones go off for a fire back up towards home. Jump in Engine 3 and haul tail for the fire. I managed to make it to Riggins, ID and another fire fighter beat us to the punch and made it to the fire call. It was a electrical fire from a power pole problem. Ok. So we turn back around and head back to the fire meeting. (Yawn...) Ok. So the meeting is over I get home and give Diesel his night dose of meds for his eye and head down stairs to get read for bed. So as I'm brushing my teeth the light flicker. (Crap!) Still brushing my teeth and look at the inverter and the AC power is gone. Dang It. So I flick off the water heater and grabbed my laptop and laid in bed posting this. What a crazy day this has been... :rolleyes:I guess that's life in Rural Idaho...:whistle:

• Owner

If it was a reality TV show you'd be makin' a fortune

It not a TV show but simply reality of life. Well like this morning I'm still dragging tail not moving fast at all. I know my chour list is high already and I'm not wanting to jump too fast. Heck I don't even have TV. I've been without TV now for nearly 9 years.