• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Pos. feedback to War Eagle

hex0rz

So me and war eagle set up a deal to make trades for mounting brackets for our 5th wheel hitches. We paid shipping for our own packages to the other. He had what I needed and vice versa. There had to be an aspect of trust there in order to take the others word for it that they would ship their package with no real proof.The only common ground we had was the honor system and that probably because were both on this forum, that we both must be a decent person.All I can say is that everything went according to plan and now I can get started on putting my hitch in! :hyper:

• Like 1

As much as I would like to agree with you, everyone here is still a stranger to me. It was still a risk for me to put my neck on the line with the assumption that the other person on the other end of the computer is who they say they are and follows through with their word.

• Owner

As much as I would like to agree with you, everyone here is still a stranger to me. It was still a risk for me to put my neck on the line with the assumption that the other person on the other end of the computer is who they say they are and follows through with their word.

I use to be that way... But after 3 years now of really seeing the site grow and see the common folk here like Russ, ISX, Rogan, Diesel4life, War Eagle, stodge73, dripley, etc. I know these guys without a doubt would do exactly what they say they going to do. I got guys that send me tools to barrow to do jobs, or send parts, etc. I've never been let down on any of it. I've got pretty good faith in the older family pool here. Now as for someone that just joined in the last few month and has zero posts I would be a bit leary.. :smart:
  • Like 3

Hex, i understand where you are coming from. I have only in the past couple years started buying anything off the internet. Just was not the same as being able to hold it in your hand, talk to a person face to face, and walking out with it in your hand after paying for it.

The irony of the above is as I type it I remember the first purchase I made on the internet in 2001. My truck. The dealer I was at did not have a 2500 on the lot and all I saw of it was a picture and list of what came with it. Go figure.:lmao2:

Be careful what you wish for I'm going to be showing up on your porch sometime this summer. :poke:

:lol: You better hope it happens when I'm home! I told moparmom that I might be in Yakima soon, so it would only end up being on a weekend that we could meet... Eh, when the time gets closer we will have to exchange numbers and make it final! :thumb1:

Hex, i understand where you are coming from. I have only in the past couple years started buying anything off the internet. Just was not the same as being able to hold it in your hand, talk to a person face to face, and walking out with it in your hand after paying for it. The irony of the above is as I type it I remember the first purchase I made on the internet in 2001. My truck. The dealer I was at did not have a 2500 on the lot and all I saw of it was a picture and list of what came with it. Go figure.:lmao2:

Whew! And I thought buying my signing my life over for my 5th wheel was a bit sketchy! I tell ya, I don't think I would have much trust in many people on CF...