• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Can you top this one!?

hex0rz

• Staff

Only a guy from Idaho could find:stirthepot: this on the net :lol:...... Just kiddin' Bud..... I think in China where there are so many people it may become necessary someday.

My mother-in-law is Japanese and my wife 1/2 Japanese(other half redneck and I do mean red)and they can come up with some weird stuff to eat, but I think they would draw the line on that one. I sure hope so any way. I think I better be careful what I eat next time I am at home.:sick:

My mother-in-law is Japanese and my wife 1/2 Japanese(other half redneck and I do mean red)and they can come up with some weird stuff to eat, but I think they would draw the line on that one. I sure hope so any way. I think I better be careful what I eat next time I am at home.:sick:

:lmao: I used to work at a manufacturer here in town and they had some orients working there. One was real bad! She was married to a redneck. She would concoct some of the most putrid of things! I was told some stories by 1st hand experience. I guess one day one of the other orients brought her some bones and all she did was stuff it in a plastic bag and left it on top of her locker! Still had meat on it! Still had an 8 hour shift to go! :sick: They will eat a sh!t sandwich without the bread! That is definitely part of the culture I do not wish to experience...

That would be perfect prison food!! No more steak dinners on my dime!!:moon:

:thumbup2: Sounds like a plan! That keep me from ever considering committing a crime!

This is just ONE reason I am a staunch supporter of COOL. Cool is Country Of Origin Label. Ever since NAFTA, most consumers have no idea where their Mcburger came from. As long as it was produced in 'america'... which could be north, south or central America.. China is supposedly is going ahead with their 'fabricated lamb meat'. You guys really really don't want to know what varmit is ground up and added to corn gluten to make this conglomeration of 'meat'. It amazes me that our own Senators and Congressmen refuse to make it mandatory of WHERE our meat or any food originates!!! Gee Whiz, I sure feel good when I buy a widget with the familiar USA ol Glory on the box, why can't these knuckle heads feel the same about what goes into our stomachs? Food, as it turns out, is almost as 'political' as crude oil...

• Like 2

This is just ONE reason I am a staunch supporter of COOL. Cool is Country Of Origin Label. Ever since NAFTA, most consumers have no idea where their Mcburger came from. As long as it was produced in 'america'... which could be north, south or central America.. China is supposedly is going ahead with their 'fabricated lamb meat'. You guys really really don't want to know what varmit is ground up and added to corn gluten to make this conglomeration of 'meat'. It amazes me that our own Senators and Congressmen refuse to make it mandatory of WHERE our meat or any food originates!!! Gee Whiz, I sure feel good when I buy a widget with the familiar USA ol Glory on the box, why can't these knuckle heads feel the same about what goes into our stomachs? Food, as it turns out, is almost as 'political' as crude oil...

For a while IIRC, mcdonalds got their beef from south america? Then I hear rumors that china is gonna start supplying meat to the US! :nono: As for me, I'll be raising it or hunting it myself! I tell ya, if I could ever get into agiculture, I would! I would want to do buffalo, though...

For a while IIRC, mcdonalds got their beef from south america? Then I hear rumors that china is gonna start supplying meat to the US! :nono: As for me, I'll be raising it or hunting it myself! I tell ya, if I could ever get into agiculture, I would! I would want to do buffalo, though...

You are correct on Mickey D's. Besides a 40 year old advertising campaign, (which was/still is very effective) They were no dummies on keeping track of their costs... which mean they only buy inputs from the cheapest places... which mean outside countries too. This is why the McRib is only available occasionally. We see that sandwich ONLY when pork prices (to the farmer) are DIRT CHEAP. There are not many USA farmers and ranchers ( me included ) who frequent their establishment... As for the buffalo, It is a unique chunk of meat. very fine textured, very low in fat. Some people really like it!.... I don't know if I'd want a whole freezer full of it! But there is a niche market for it. If we can't get this COOL implemented, there are already many many rancher/farmers "private labeling' their product, which will at least give the end consumer some satisfaction of WHERE their meat and other food came from!

You are correct on Mickey D's. Besides a 40 year old advertising campaign, (which was/still is very effective) They were no dummies on keeping track of their costs... which mean they only buy inputs from the cheapest places... which mean outside countries too. This is why the McRib is only available occasionally. We see that sandwich ONLY when pork prices (to the farmer) are DIRT CHEAP. There are not many USA farmers and ranchers ( me included ) who frequent their establishment... As for the buffalo, It is a unique chunk of meat. very fine textured, very low in fat. Some people really like it!.... I don't know if I'd want a whole freezer full of it! But there is a niche market for it. If we can't get this COOL implemented, there are already many many rancher/farmers "private labeling' their product, which will at least give the end consumer some satisfaction of WHERE their meat and other food came from!

I used to work for mcd's. I DESPISED the mcrib! I think buffalo are great! I will eat a bison burger all day long! Even before elk! I know where my meat came from! From our pasture... :lol: Wish I woulda gotten some pics of us cutting and wrapping it. Father in law gave me a hobart meat saw. Worked WONDERS!