• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

"A" fix for quad adrenaline "Stuck on PL00"

Yankneck696

So, I took a chance & bought an Adrenaline for cheap in the classifieds that was "Stuck on PL00". Figured with my electronic background, I just may be able to fix it. I was thinking it might have been loose connections or somethiing simple (for me that is). After trying it on my truck, it was as advertised "Stuck on PL00".Took the control pod apart & the black & white wires (serial data) were disconnected. I soldered them back on (along with redoing the red & green [power & ground]) & it now changes levels. The way I see it is that the wire is a bit stiff and it looks to me like this one may have been tossed around a bit.Now, to fully test the unit & enjoy the fruits of my labor, I need the MAP adapter for a 2001 ( have the old style along with the DATA link adapter).Who has one that they want to trade or sell cheap? I also need the EGT probe & 3 wire fuel pressure sender.I would think that someone has at least the MAP adapter sitting on a shelf somewhere....Ed