• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New from WI

my99diesel

Welcome to the fam!that used to be an easy question to answer, slap an AirDog or Fass on and you would be good to go for many years. Unfortunately like everything else they have been outsourcing their pumps and using cheap components and the reliability has taken a plunge. Lots of warranty issues from AirDog, myself included within the last few weeks. Mine was covered under warranty, but I am seriously looking at the mechanical pumps that are belt driven off the crank. Take your time and do your research, it is a big investment no matter what route you take.

Welcome. It did use to be easier. I have run the ADII165 for 2+ years with no issues even using the quick disconnects that got bad reviews a while back,no problems there either. Several folks here are running the mechanical's now with good results also. I would recomend you get a fuel pressure gauge asap so you can tell how quick you need to decide. This is as important as a good lift pump..