• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

NHRDA????

First time in 3 years I haven't made it...I hate being stuck in NC right now...hoping to be back in Indy shortly!

We have a similar problem. I am stuck in Terre Haute and cant get back to NC. However I did get to watch the drag races at the dragstrip next to the job. They ran juniors all day yesterday. Those things were running 80+ mph in 1/8 mile on souped up "5 hp" engines.

Hey Dripley, how long are you in Terre Haute for? Scheid Extravaganza is sometime in late August IIRC. I had plans on going last year but couldn't get away from work.

If all goes according to plan. CFA will open on 8-1 and I will be gone on 8-2. so far nothing has gone according to plan, so you never know. Late august would be highly doubtful though.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Dripley, how long are you in Terre Haute for? Scheid Extravaganza is sometime in late August IIRC. I had plans on going last year but couldn't get away from work.

If all goes according to plan. CFA will open on 8-1 and I will be gone on 8-2. so far nothing has gone according to plan, so you never know. Late august would be highly doubtful though.