• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Dodge Gauge pod...

Wasn't too bad. Since the three gauges were isspro ev2's they had a wiring harness that I tied into all three gauges, so there were only a few loose ones. The isspro drive pressure gauge isn't wired yet because I still need to get it setup first, but it only took about 15 minutes or so.

The dp gauge is a bit off to the side, but from my normal vantage point driving I can still see it. And really I'm not too worried about it because once I get everything tuned, its not a constant monitor gauge either.

Posted Image

Thanks guys! I gotta admit, it's getting difficult to monitor all the gauges :lmao:

Got the JGS drive pressure filter in today, and I ordered the metal line kit for

it, since I don't have time to run around town and source all the parts myself.

Installed, and works perfectly! Drive pressure guage is hooked up and

functioning now, so all my gauges are done! I have zero plans of adding any more

gauges to the mix-I don't think I could even begin to try and read any more if I

wanted too...

- - - Updated - - -

Some slightly better pics..

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's not the best sanding job, and I could have spent more time doing it, but I needed the pod back in, so I left it at that...someone with a bit more experience and time with fiberglassing and filling could probably make it a lot more seamless than I did...

Posted Image

Posted Image

The switch on the panel, controlling my fog lights...

Posted Image

Manifold tapped for my drive pressure gauge...

Posted Image

Pay no attention to the slew of wires in the engine bay! I'm not exactly known for my clean wiring jobs on my own vehicles...on someone elses, I'd make sure it looked like factory...on mine, eh, whatever...

Oh, yeah, that's right, the stainless steel line coming off the manifold to the drive pressure filter.

Posted Image

JGS Drive pressure filter. It has a tire valve on the top, with a turn valve on the bottom, that lets you blow it out periodically...also, the small cylinder is retained by a snap ring, so you can take it apart and clean it out also. It comes with two ports, so you could run a drive pressure gauge as well as a regulator/blowoff valve, but since I don't need the second port, I just put an old 1/8th NPT plug I had sitting around in it.

Posted Image

You can just barely see the petcock valve on the bottom...And the front line for my dual feed.

Posted Image

Top of filter, with the valve stem cover removed.

Posted Image

Another view of the Drive Pressure gauge..

Posted Image