• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Cab lights help?

Just bought a 1999 dodge ram 2500 5.9 diesel and doesn't have cab lights. I want to put cab lights on and was wondering what brands are the best to look at? I just don't want them to leak after putting them in.I have Airdog 100 fuel pump system running at 17psi, quadzilla xzt+, 4" turbo back exhaust with muffler, 50HP injectors, road ripper 2000 transmission

I have had stock, recon and pacer and I like pacer better. They are priced good and good quality. Pull your headliner down and you will see the holes already in the cab, drill from the inside out with a 1&1/16 or 1&1/8 hole saw. I ordered mine from summit or jegs, whoever has the best price shipped, they are usually within a dollar or two of each other.

• Like 3

I guess you can drill what ever size hole you want but that's what I use. I had led recons and replaced the led's with regular bulbs because they flickered alot. The stock orange are the brightest but I run the smoked pacer's now with standard bulbs and they are plenty for me.

would trying window sealing that they use on for putting windows on car/trucks around the light instead of the silicone. i think this is the stuff im talking about 3M window-weld ribbon black sealer. i also found this right up while looking around and it sounds really good with all the pictures and tell how to do it. http://www.phildorsett.com/clearancelights.html