• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Another screw up... an appearance save...

I should know better. I generally don't turn around out by the barn/camper. It's just tight spaces & not worth the effort... but we found a new spot for the camper. I was using the Cirrus to take things in & out from the house. So I managed to bump the bumper turning around. I had marker poles on the backhoe but the lady that does my mowing (wife) had moved them. Yes, I bumped the flat side of the bucket in my blind spot. Really bummed me out. I was going quite slow naturally & it was a flat surface though it was where the bumper curved. Just what I need this HUGE construction yellow boo-boo to show the world. (Actually it wasn't that big & no one even mentioned it to me.) I learned long ago... if I can just remember... that damages always look worse when they are highlighted with paint or dirt. I went out with a few cleaning patches & solvents. Tried lacquer thinner first. All the paint transfer disappeared. Wipe with a paper towel & wash with soap & water. Done. Very lucky this time. Now I have had cases where there were scratches...in paint, fiberglass or Gel coat... but always looked better after cleaning...

That is so funny Russ!!!! Not on your part though.I'm sure the Mrs. said, "I put the marker thingy thing right back in the general area where I pulled it from."Yeah, right!!!!:2cents::cool:Been there and have heard that numerous times before. What if'n; "we men" were so "casual" about "general vs. specifis" areas when it comes to women???!! Do y'all think they'd understand then??!!!:smart::2cents:Probably not................what the H E double hockey sticks was I thinking!!!?????:duh:Wait; I was thinking.....................not feeling......................so I'm right.....................even though in her mind I'm still wrong!!!!!!!!:doh::duh::banghead:

I had 2 marker sticks... one at back of bucket, one at front, both on near side. The 2 were together at back of bucket. I need to add streamers (survey tape) to them. Fortunately, there doesn't appear to be any visible damage, though the gas overflow from the cap recess (other side of car) acted funky after this. But it was jolted. I have a problem with objects that are not in my mirrors backing up. I cracked both tail lights on the truck that way (different times). My X-ray vision just doesn't work like it used to.