• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

can't start new lines in posts

Mike, I don't know if it's just me or not, but I've noticed the past few days, I can't hit enter to start a new line when posting threads... I had the issue first on my phone, using the desktop website, but now its doing it on the computer...

• Owner

Known issue. I'm going to bet your using IE10 / Win 8. If you use another browser like FireFox or Chrome to over come the problem. It's a problem with the CKEditor on the site and I'm waiting for a update to be produced by vBulletin to get us to 4.2.2 which should fix this problem I hope. Strange part is its only IE10 that is showing the issue. Even over here on Ubuntu Linux there no problem with FireFox 21.

Running FireFox21 and have a difficult time posting a reply. If this one works then it will be the fist one today and I have tried 8 other times to post a reply this morning.edit: Weird I can post here but nowhere else on the forum.....

• Owner

It a known bug issue with the CKEditor on vBulletin 4.2.x series. I'm waiting for the 4.2.2 update so we can get over this hurdle and get you all back to posting with you favorite flavor of browser. But as of right now Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS and Firefox 22.0 work just fine. It think its just a Microsoft thing... :lol:Seriously... I know there is issues with the CKeditor I do see it on the Joomla software and few other have too. But I don't see it on the vBulletin at all. Strange but true... :think: