• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Cleaning g engine?

Electrical connections. Mainly the PCM and ECM stuff. You don't want to short anything so yeah. Most things are water tight but high pressure directly on them could penetrate the seals. Put the spray jet on the wide fan setting for electrical stuff and just give it a quick once over.

• Owner

I typically use Zep Orange degreaser and my garden hose with a spray gun. I normally let the degreaser sit for about 30 minutes or so and then rinse with the garden hose. The only thing I've seen problems with is the WIF light popping on to a wet connection. Normally I would blow out the connection with compressed air and then add some new di-electric grease.