• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Thanks Mopar1973Man! Tapatalk

Thanks for allowing us to use tapatalk! Cummins Forum took the greedy route and chose to no longer allow access via tapatalk. They want you to use some autoguide app, which I believe they were instrumental in creating. They have a freebie supported by major ads, and a pay app. Anyway, I won't be needing their site any longer. I just posted this there.

Is this CF's choice, or did they upgrade the forum software to something that doesn't work with tapatalk? If the former...well that plain sucks. I use tapatalk with about 20 different forums. From guns to chainsaws to trucks to hunting to tweaking smartphones to gun dogs. Why should I use a different app when moparman1973's site and diesel truck resource still works with tapatalk? Bottom line, I won't. Bad move CF. I mean, why support something that almost all smartphone folks use to access forums when instead you can design your own and charge for it? Eff me runnin'!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I made a video for Mike (Mopar1973Man) in the staff section showing him everything since he doesn't have a smart phone. Tapatalk is about as easy as it gets and almost easier than using a computer. CF is ran by corporate big wigs who could care less about personal input at this point.. Just like everything else, greed gets the best of things. We try to cater to everyone here. I know Mike has actually been buying website books (I think mySQL or something) to keep this place going since it is a one man show. Everything you see is made by him. The information is a community effort but the site itself is entirely him. If you have any more input or anyone else does, never hesitate to make a thread or PM one of us or anything. There is no CF "process" here because we are a small community so everyone hears about it including the ones who can fix it. Still, I can't believe CF dumped it, I thought it was free to add to the site, guess I don't know.

• Like 2

• Owner

ISX hit the nail on the head. I'm the man in the back room pulling the levers and making the site work. But it always been a community effort in making it user friendly. Now just so you know there is Tapatalk and also Forumrunner too. So both products are installed and ready for use. As for the advertising of the site it based on you scratch my back, I scratch your back. So if you make a small donation you are given right to advertise your personal business. So you will not find Google Ads or popup windows here it doesn't exist. Now the reason for the change I think is when you do a custom app with Tapatalk or forum runner your price of operation just jumped huge. Like here. Now your looking at a monthly expense of $99 bucks for a custom app. So I don't get all the fancy flare of custom app, and integrated ad banners etc. :rolleyes: What this site is about is getting the information you need to keep your rig rolling, fix it when it fails, or maybe just make it a bit better.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Owner

It's money in Vertical Scope's pocket from app sales and in app purchases. It sucks. They cut over all their forums at the same time. Hopefully Mike doesn't sell out to them! :) Tapatalking in traffic

Said it once before... I don't sell out family members. This site is going to remain privately owned. But on another note I've been doing my research of software and might be changing it all up by this fall. Hang in there in the mean time I'm caught between a rock and hard place with fire season and everything else so there is more good things to come soon.
  • Like 1