• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Runs fine low power

For the 1212 people in engine in a 2003 Dodge ram and it starts and runs fine with no smoke that has very little power I swapped out some used injectors in a different turbo hoping that was the issue is not change anything filters are new any suggestions?

Yes it is unfortunate I had to post 20 messages to access the FSM which is all I needed. I tried desperately to find a way to donate to the site but who pays the checks anymore? Why not set up a PayPal. I was willing to pay for the FSM but I do not have checks this is a Internet website why not have PayPal for donations.

I have made all my donations but one with pay pal since i have been here. There is alot more to be gleaned from here than just an FSM. You can download it for free at PDFtown.com. Hang around and you can get alot more to go with that FSM.

• 2 weeks later...

I had to submit 20 posts so that I could access the FSM which is all I needed. If there were a way to PayPal donate to this website i would not have had to waste my time with useless posts to access the information.

sometimes a private message can save u a headache. many of us would have helped you

Technically he followed the rules. Technically I haven't followed the rules :lol: Rules state you can't download unless you are a standard member. You become a standard member by posting 20 times. That way, the site grows and the member fixes his truck. We could easily give give give and just be a reference site but then everyone would come in here and hog the server and kill the speed of those who want to interact. Personally......I would just set it to where they have to email a staff member if they want the file. I don't really think people who just want to fix their truck care to stick around and fix everyone else's trucks as well, they have lives, we have lives.. The effort required to email staff is enough to keep the traffic down as most people I assume would be too lazy to do it. Maybe we could discuss this in the staff section. Hmm actually I will just start a thread on this in the website section. I like to hear a majority input rather than just the staff. Why run this place like the government with everything in secret. Personal info I understand but I'm all for hearing input as a community rather than just the head honchos. I'm going to close this thread to keep others from posting to it since this isn't the right section but receives exposure so people will go to the other thread and post there instead. http://forum.mopar1973man.com/threads/8174-File-Downloads?p=78642#post78642