• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

High idle/3cyl high idle/MPG fooler unit

please PM me the price of the finished product when complete. unless someone else feels like building me one. i'm at the point that i'd rather pay, i have not the time to build one. the skills to solder and install are easy. but no time...Thanks.

SUbscribe to this thread. It will be announced. Just a bit of negotiation & I should have 25 units done in 3-4 weeks for purchase. I will not sell direct, but through a well respected distributor.I will have a small rebate for active duty/reserve/fire=ems/police. That will be done directly through me, as I do not want to saddle the distributor with the hassle. On a further note, I have plans (woke from a dream) of a fully automatic system that would start on 3 cyl, till 140*, then 6 cyl & then disable & turn on the MPG fooler once the fuel pedal is pressed. That way you don't have to remember to turn off the MPG switch for each cold start. This will be funded by initial purchases, due to starting on a low budget. Thank you for your intrest,Ed

Extended idling with coolant temps below 140*F is damaging. All you have to do is with a cold engine stick a 56k ohm or 100k resistor into the IAT plug after you unplug the IAT sensor of course. Start the engine and see if the 3 cylinder high ilde start within about 5 minutes tops.

Here ya go i asked the same question earlier in the thread :lol: to enable it you need to have a smarty programmer or have the dodge dealer do it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...