• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

First Post

Via my new computer. And; yes Michael, ISX and Rogan, I stayed with a Mac. Sorry, but it's what I'm used to................and I couldn't see the benefit of learning something new. I bought an IMAC mini. It has the following............Processor......2.7GHz Intel Core i5 Memory........8GB 1600MHz DDR3 Graphics........NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M 512MB Software........OS X 10.8.3 (12D78) Memory.........8GB via 2 4GB memory slots Storage.........982.82GB free out of 999.35GB Now I truly don't know what any of that means, but it sure is fast. I truly think my modem is slowing it down now!!Flame suit on!!:thumbup2:

I got a mac too :lol: But, gave it to my sister until I decide to figure out how it works :lmao:Macs are fine if you understand them, people just tell you they are crap because of the price. :2cents: