Be cool like Mike! How to link to your truck in Members Rides in your Signature...

CSM

Not sure if this matters to you all, but its cool on Mike's signature, so why not? [~URL=XXX]YYY Just go to User Control Panel and edit your signature with the above line. Just replace the YYY with Ram 2500 QCLB, or whatever and then the XXX with the link to your truck in members rides. Then remove the ~ from the line as well. mine looks like this (without the ~) and displays as a link like in the below signature: [~URL=http://forum.mopar1973man.com/threads/6328-CSM-2002-Patriot-Blue-QCLB]Ram 2500 QCLB

• Like 3

:shrug: I didn't know I was the "In" thing to do...? :think:

Just teasing you a bit. I noticed as I was here tonight nobody else hotlinked it aside from you and AH64ID, and it might make some more traffic in the Members Rides / TOTM. :cool:

I link as well. Saves people from having to go through a huge signature that adds a page to each thread. Hmm ok I don't hotlink the actual first thing. I'll go do that instead of the "MORE TRUCK INFO" at the end of my sig. Seems classier lol.

• Like 1

Advertisements and Ad Blockers

Mopar1973Man.Com uses the income from advertisers to pay the bills on the website. Please whitelist your ad blockers for Mopar1973Man.Com this will allow advertisements to display on our pages but allows you to still block ads on the other websites you visit. 

image.png

I will whitelist Mopar1973Man.Com