• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Can't clear codes

I have a P0122 TPS code on my 99 Cummins that I cannot get my scanner to clear. When I read the codes it was listed 4 times - twice for confirmed and twice for pending. I told it to clear all codes and I still have one confirmed and one pending remaining. I've tried several times but it won't clear. Any ideas would me helpful.

- - - Updated - - -

My reader is an ACTRON 9575.

Thanks. I'll try that next time I have time to work on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone heard of codes stacking in the computer. The light has been on for about a year. I pulled the same TPS code when the CEL first came on but the truck still runs fine. Didn't know if I have like 100 codes on the same error stored on top of each other. Seems unlikely to me but thought I would ask.