• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Fire?! Where's the Fire?!

Has been making for very beautiful sunsets here in ND. The red in the sky at dusk is breathtaking.My wifes cousin is in here from Missoula MT and she says there are fires 3 miles from her house but it has turned and is headed for Missoula and away from their property.I wonder what the EPA is going to do about this regional haze problem the western states are creating for their eastern neighbors...........:evilgrin::tease:

I wonder what the EPA is going to do about this regional haze problem the western states are creating for their eastern neighbors...........:evilgrin::tease:

Agressively cut vehicular emissions more, cap and trade, while outsourcing emissions to china. What did I win?

I wonder what the EPA is going to do about this regional haze problem the western states are creating for their eastern neighbors...........:evilgrin::tease:

Blame God, try and fine him for pollution... :nono: On a side note, Mike I know in Idaho they only have guard school once a year before fire season and they hiring process is at the beginning of the year, any idea if they will make exceptions for this year or are they not yet stretched out too thin? Probably will be getting laid off here soon for who knows how long. Might wanna change the scenery...

• Owner

Blame God, try and fine him for pollution...

The Good Lord above was smart in designing the planet and the rules of nature. Yeah the smoke is choking at times but there is a simple law of science that can't be broken. "Nothing can be created nor destroyed." This means if you weight out every thing on the planet you can never make more of a atom or destroy it. Pollution is that fact there is not enough wind to dilute the smoke. Another phrase told me me is "The solution to pollution is dilution." The planet will deal with the waste products by degrading them over time, or converting to another substance like CO2 to O2 in plants.

But what is really stupid is creating Wilderness Areas where man is not allow to take any machinery. Guess what most of the fires are burning out of control in most Wilderness Areas. Why? Because there is no one to manage the land and harvest the dead fall. More or less the Land of No Use.

From what I'm hearing they are stretched rather thin at places now...

That sounds like Agenda 21 stuff to me..Also, God put us in charge of this land and to subdue it.I wonder what they will do for resources if they cannot manage all these fires? I guess its been pretty high on the nations management level..

I'm getting really tired of the government thinking they can control everything. Fact is that they just spend money like water and never accomplish anything that God controls. Everyone from biologists thinking they can save spotted owls to spending millions of dollars on fires. Then one good old fashioned rain storm and its all over.

I can remember in 1980 quite vividly when Mt St Helens blew her top, we had a layer of volcanic ash covering the state of ND even. I remember scooping up the ash that settled on our vehicles and filled a baby food jar with it. My mom had MS and was allergic to the ash and broke out in rashes all over her skin.We have been a bit hazy from the western fires but it isn't as bad as it was a few years back when MT was really going up in ashes it was hard to breathe here in ND as well.

I remember the Mt St Helens ash as well when I was living in SD. I'm glad we do not see that too often. Hopefully we will get some good rains around the West and put these fires out sooner than later. However, I don't think the farmers around here want any rain until they get their harvest in. Can't please everyone I guess.