• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

1 year or more of inactivity

• Owner

Hey gang. Most of you here know about the inactivity policy here that after 1 year you account is disabled and if you have zero post you account is deleted. I've had a few people now come to me in a email wondering what the heck is happening. For those of you that have smart phones and using Tapatalk make sure to login every time. I gotten one email from a gent that is more of reader and rarely post. But if you don't log into the site the clock is ticking against you.But some have asked about the account being disabled. This is a security thing to protect the site and your account. Then also the zero posters are deleted as well freeing the database of any zero posters. This is quite common to see a member register up and visit the one day then never to post a message or return. That's fine. We'll just purge the zero post users out and keep a clean database. There is another kicker to this being we do clear out the old members ship once a month checking for the year or better we keep a accurate record of how many active member we have. As of 09/03/13Limited -------------- 1,017Standard --------------- 291Lost family members - 560Total ------------------ 2,034

• 4 months later...