12v stock loping

I don't know if injectors would cause a lope. I would expect a problem to show up trough out the rpms. I am suspecting a pump problem. Did you do anything different just before the lope started? Get fuel? How much of a lope is it rpm wise? How is the connection to the KSB solenoid and the shut down wire?

I don't know if injectors would cause a lope. I would expect a problem to show up trough out the rpms. I am suspecting a pump problem. Did you do anything different just before the lope started? Get fuel? How much of a lope is it rpm wise? How is the connection to the KSB solenoid and the shut down wire?

I got fuel like two hours before started doing it and for RPM I don't know Cause I don't have a tach But it sounds like it's a loping around 500 RPMs up-and-down

I got fuel like two hours before started doing it and for RPM I don't know Cause I don't have a tach But it sounds like it's a loping around 500 RPMs up-and-down

Hm, You suppose?? Do like Mopartech said and let us know.

I have a suggestion. You say there is no gas in it, but it still may be fuel related. Is there any way to get a couple of gallons of known good fuel and let the truck run on that to see if it still lopes?