• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

clutch hydraulics

I bought mine from Advance Auto. Dont remember brand or part #. I just asked for one that fit my truck and put that one on. I have the valair clutch and I think 3800# pressure plate for 2.5 years with no leaks so far. You definitely feel the difference between the oe and the Valair, especially stuck in traffic.

• Like 1

I bought mine from Advance Auto. Dont remember brand or part #. I just asked for one that fit my truck and put that one on. I have the valair clutch and I think 3800# pressure plate for 2.5 years with no leaks so far. You definitely feel the difference between the oe and the Valair, especially stuck in traffic.

yeah the feather is very narrow but the clutch holds like glue!

I would go for the southbend hd setup over the valair. I heard valair adapts the 1st gen trucks hydro's to our trucks rather than making an actual hd setup. It could be bs though.:whistle:

gave south bend a call and for $325 for pn HYD-X-1.50 98'-02' brian said the bores are larger on both ends and has a steel braided line/ adjustable shaft. the valair from another place is about $280