• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Salvaged Title Vehicles

JOHNFAK

Yeah they are clean but most need the following.

$6-$8k transmission.

$1500 turbo.

$700 headstuds H11

So then Im at $18-$19k for a high mileage cummins.

So factoring in engine rebuild ---- Im getting into $24k.

These are my current two fallbacks ......

http://onslow.craigslist.org/cto/3951017358.html

http://www.dieselsellerz.com/trucks/7343

But "appears" I might still be in the game with my 1st truck - he just pinged me back after 4 days after I told him I was needing to finalize today or move on one of the above 2 trucks ......

Hes going to call me in a couple hours .....

- - - Updated - - -

thx tho :thumbup2:

Check these guys out: http://www.nwmsrocks.com/ ^They probably won't have a high performance truck that your looking for, but they will have the gem of a truck you would want. You will pay for it, though. But atleast if you get your hands on one, you can build it how you like it.

:thumbup2: well the update is I spoke with him via phone and email and looks like everything is good. Truck is in shop getting sprayed and rust fixed ...... and he's shopping for new tires. Seems like a solid (but busy) guy. I'll probably be flying out weekend of the 5th to go pick her up based on schedules aligning. Very excited and relieved - although it wasn't cheap - it met all of my goals on the performance side, has lows miles and clean leather interior and is a long bed (for my fishing kayak) .......and honey do lists. cant wait to get her home, take some pics and show you guys .........:woot:

:piwwp:

I hear ya - but thats still 3 weeks away ........ in the meantime ....

Build.

Engine

Industrial Block #55 stock bore Oringed (ARP main studs, 625 Headstuds, Rod Bolts, Fluid dampner) 2k miles on engine,24v Head, mild portwork Factory intake, Hamilton Springs, Haisley's titanium retainers/caps, Competition valve job, hamilton Push rods, 24v tappets, Hamilton 181 Cam.

Fueling

Industrial Injections 12mm P-7100 P-pump, Maxed out at Northeast diesel.(27.5*) Auto Gov set at 4500 RPM 181's no plate AFC intact.

Full P-pump conversion Kit Using all Brand new OEM Cummins parts, Scheid Diesel .084 lines and tubes.

12v Airdog 2 set at 40PSI Full Lines from draw straw to pump

Custom Built Injectors Exergy Nozzles (micro-blind, 7x12's, .015 lift pintle sharpened) Oem Bosch Bodies (brand new)

Exhaust

ATS 3pc Manifold

Engineered Diesel Full Billet Custom charger

Transmission/driveline

Monster Pump Mike Oversized Billet Input, output, intermediate, and transfercase input. 48re planetary's, extreme duty build kit, all billet internals, suncoast valvebody (lockup every gear)

Monster Pump Mike Converter. Best converter on the market.

2 derail Coolers w/ auto fans.

Trans has 1600 miles and 1 dyno pull.

Transfer case is a 241 DHD billet input OEM rebuild kit

Cummins performance parts "puller" ladder bars

Truck is an OEM sport truck with leather.

:thumbup2:

- - - Updated - - -

interior pic

post-10132-138698208499_thumb.jpg

• Like 1