• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Frantz filter on order

Ordered from Deborah at We Filter It. She said if we mension Michael that we get $20 off of a system. Hope that I can complete the install without fabricating a mount? Will it fit outside the exhaust manifold and not hit the hood?

Pictures below shows what mine looks like attached to the manifold. It does not hit the hood.

Posted Image

(Originally, I used the supplied mount with light welding where it attaches to the manifold. The metal I used was too light and developed a crack from the vibration. I will show a picture of the new bracket later....got to find it)

Posted Image

Video showing the easy access of the frantz filter from this location and how well the oil will drained for removal.

(click on video)

Posted Image

- - - Updated - - -

New bracket using thicker metal

Posted Image

• Like 1