• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Some short-term things to consider ASAP

hex0rz

Boy, do I always feel like a bearer of bad news! :ashamed:

I do not wish to keep drilling this into peoples' heads, but for the love of others, I do it! :smart:

I do have a very sobering thing to bring up. Consider where you are presently, take a deep breath and consider the consequences! Now, I'm still a young buck, I try to think when it does not hurt and sometimes I'm even able to say something half-wise!

Consider my next few appeals to you of the mopar forum community!

RIGHT NOW, this could end up being nothing and something else that has put us on the seat of our pants. But, truly, only the LORD knows. But, only if we pray earnestly, will we be given the grace needed to know what actions to make next.

I definitely feel, right now, "WE THE PEOPLE" have been taken hostage, but recently that grip around our necks have tightened even more. If we do not take the proper precautions here immediately, we may be caught with out pants down, so to speak.

We currently have the 2 party joke playing charades in front of us and the act this time is, "Chicken."

This resolve has hit me like a TON of bricks! :banghead:

I will on my part be doing what I can to prepare. What we have going on currently in our nation is very dangerous. It could spell to be nothing, if something gets passed and agreed upon. It the debt limit is not increased, it could be volatile! I personally may get a whippin' for my next statement. I IMHO do feel that this spending bill should NOT be passed. Yes, it could be VERY painful! But it is a necessary thing IMO. As we have not resolved a single thing yet and we still continue to accumulate debt.

We need to get this trainwreck in order! But things ALWAYS get worse BEFORE it gets BETTER.

In the meantime, I feel as though, I once again have the urge to share my thoughts with everyone who will read; You need to make sure there are short-term preparations!

If this spending bill does not go through and we do indeed default, there WILL be panic! DO NOT get yourself caught in this! Prepare NOW before it happens! What 'am I talking about?

1. WATER

Are your local municipalities going to be operating their water treatment plant if this goes into default? Do not even THINK about going to a store!

2. Electricity

What about electrical companies? Will the power still be on? If not, do you have a generator? You are not gonna be able to run a well-pump if you do not have juice!

3. Food

Panic sets in and store shelves are empty!

4. Fuel

You gotta run the necessary equipment and/or vehicle for transportation, is your tank full right now?

5. Security

Panic sets in, rational people start acting irrational. Are you prepared to defend the things you own from others?

Get what you CAN for a short-term run, as something is better than NOTHING! This is definitely going to warrant a, "shelter-in-place" scenario.

IF this turns out to be more charades from the bozo's, then there would be no harm from doing this! What would if be for you to have a little extra of the necessary items? Make sure to have the necessary funds to pay bills obviously, because it won't be the end of the world...

I must also remind you, that if this DOES go through, you WILL not get your MONEY from the bank! ATM's will be EMPTY and the banks will be CLOSED! Your money at this moment in time will be NOTHING! Get the money out NOW! Use it for the physical needs to weather it out. Keep the extra aside to pay bills.

I will be preparing for the short-term and taking precautionary measures to be able to shelter in place and bugging in. If you are not prepared for a long term collapse, its too late to try, even if you have thousands.

Keep your ammo dry and your NECKS above water! :pray:

I too think the nation and world economies need a "Correction" and everything needs to fail to be able to fix it and get back to basic government and keep corporations and banks out of governments. The majority of the people have been indoctrinated into the "Democracy" I cringe every time I hear even the so called Tea party members refer to our country as a democracy which the founding fathers designed out of our original "Complex Republic", in no place at all in any founding documents is democracy listed, it is why all governments fail within 200 years on average and the founding fathers knew this well.As far as money......................invest it in hard assets, cash is worthless paper and if the government does fail so will the money, pre 1965 silver coins are still the best bet as well as gold and silver but actually usable hard supplies are the best of all.I have posted this many times and will again, a simple description the best I can find that explains different forms of governments

• Owner

1. Water - Ours is from a well on the property and the irrigation water is drinkable as well.2. Electricity - We produce approximately 600 watts from our power system. Yes I've already slim down the house and can survive on 600w rather well.

3. Food - We've always got plenty on hand being we do most of our shopping in Boise, ID and bring it back in bulk so come winter time we don't have to drive long distance in the poor conditions of winter.4. Fuel - I've got secondary storage of fuel on the property for the just in case of emergencies. I've seen where the power goes out in the valley and there is no power or fuel for days. I've seen during major fire events the local fuel stations ration or being out of fuel. No surprise there.5. Security - Property now has the gate out front that give me that extra few more moments to see who it is and find out what they want. I normally keep the gate closed so "Diesel" alerts MoparMom and myself of someone opening the gate and then we are aware of what's going one. Most all know I'm a open carry person so my 9mm is still on my hip since I walked in the house.I guess I'm on top of my game... :whistle:

Many will make a big deal about the nomination of Janet Yellen to be the next Fed Chair, but the reality is, as long as we tolerate the Federal Reserve System and its flawed monetary policy, there will be no policy change at the Federal Reserve.

Notably absent from the discussion surrounding the debt ceiling and the government shutdown is the fact that the federal government would not be able to borrow the money it needs to finance its wars, bailouts, and entitlement programs if the Federal Reserve did not continue to buy government debt.

• Like 1

1. Water - Ours is from a well on the property and the irrigation water is drinkable as well.

2. Electricity - We produce approximately 600 watts from our power system. Yes I've already slim down the house and can survive on 600w rather well.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkI8lNaIleo

3. Food - We've always got plenty on hand being we do most of our shopping in Boise, ID and bring it back in bulk so come winter time we don't have to drive long distance in the poor conditions of winter.

4. Fuel - I've got secondary storage of fuel on the property for the just in case of emergencies. I've seen where the power goes out in the valley and there is no power or fuel for days. I've seen during major fire events the local fuel stations ration or being out of fuel. No surprise there.

5. Security - Property now has the gate out front that give me that extra few more moments to see who it is and find out what they want. I normally keep the gate closed so "Diesel" alerts MoparMom and myself of someone opening the gate and then we are aware of what's going one. Most all know I'm a open carry person so my 9mm is still on my hip since I walked in the house.

I guess I'm on top of my game... :whistle:

Hey! I think I'm gonna have to pull my trailer down there and stay with you a while! :lol:

Got a long rifle? Your gonna wanna put some ammo down quick...

Many will make a big deal about the nomination of Janet Yellen to be the next Fed Chair, but the reality is, as long as we tolerate the Federal Reserve System and its flawed monetary policy, there will be no policy change at the Federal Reserve.

Notably absent from the discussion surrounding the debt ceiling and the government shutdown is the fact that the federal government would not be able to borrow the money it needs to finance its wars, bailouts, and entitlement programs if the Federal Reserve did not continue to buy government debt.

Yep, its just gonna be business as usual with them... Same evil machine, different face.