• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

$3.49

dorkweed

Paid 3.66- 3.69 my 2 weeks on vacation...Crossed the Florida line and it was back up to 4.05 - 3.89 gal WTF.. crossing the state line and it is gold plated???

State taxes drives that one. But diesel not coming down with gas prices just ain't right.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Dont know how much its affecting everyone else but diesel hasnt dropped at all in CA for quite some time.  Been about $4 a gallon for a long time.  Even with gasoline dipping down to around $3.30 at the cheapest a few months ago.  Not sure if this is the cheapest its going to get or.....is it going to only go up from here. :ahhh:

I drive past the same station daily so I can watch the price fluctuate on gas (never look at diesel anymore) and a few days ago it spiked like 20 cents up.  I'm not sure what happened in society but it sure shot way up there.  

• Like 1

Gas  went up  20 cents   on  Thursday.   Now  up to     3.69        Diesel at the  local pumps  can  run  3.99  down to  3.69,   (depending on if it was  purchased  on  the  Indian  Reservation.)

But  recently,      we   USED  to be able  to  purchase   91  octane,    89  octane,   and    87 octane  gas.         The   91  proof  was   'no ethanol'.  the   89   was   10% ethanol,  and   the   87 octane  was   also   non-ethanol.

I   ran   the  87  non alcohol  gas  in  my  small engines..... chain saws,   mowers,  four wheelers.... etc

Now,   all that is  available  is   the  91  octane,  and   a  gas  they  call   ' 87 octane  WITH  10 percent  ethanol'.          (geez,  what  kind of    garbage  fuel  are  they  mixing  with  ethanol  to  get a measly   87 octane????)

Now,   all that is  available  is   the  91  octane,  and   a  gas  they  call   ' 87 octane  WITH  10 percent  ethanol'.          (geez,  what  kind of    garbage  fuel  are  they  mixing  with  ethanol  to  get a measly   87 octane????)

All we have is 10% across the board here in FL.  Unless, you find the right station and you may find non-ethanol 91 :cry: