• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

he351ve on 5.9

hey there guys i was curious if any one has swapped 6.7 turbo on to there 5.9 and actually used a stand alone set up iam kinda curious if anyones got like a parts list of what a guy would need and how to run coolant line to and from turbo

• Staff

I had all the parts minus the controller about 2 years ago. At the time, I don't know if it has changed, I didn't like how Fleece actuated the exhaust brake for my 05. I am not sure it would matter on your 98.5, unless the ECM was setup for an EB from Dodge. But in the end the EB functionality was a deal breaker for me, so I went with my Garrett. It's a good setup, fully adjustable map, exhaust brake, and good airflow.

I have one in the garage, but have yet to assemble the rest of the needed parts. Big ticket items are a 6.7 manifold, 4" down pipe, will have to fabricate the charge air piping (I dont know of anyone that makes them), and the stand a lone controller. There are some pretty good write ups over on Cummins Forum if you do a searchJR