• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Looking For A Light Bar

NFab used to sell a bumper mounted 4 unit light bar for 2001. They no longer show it in their catalog. That was the only source I am aware of. Any ideas for mounting 4 Hella lights up front? 2 driving and 2 fog lights. Thought maybe there'd be some ideas here. I probably could just bumper mount them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I googled it and came up with one at summit racing. It would only let me go back to 2002 dodge ram 2500 which should be the same. Some times I wonder if the application calculator is correct. Don't look like there is much too it. Could modify it to work on your truck. I had to do that for a brush guard I had for my truck. It was made to fit a regular ram bumper not the sport. I fabbed up some brackets and bolted it on. Here's a link to summit.http://www.summitracing.com/parts/nfb-d025lb/applications/make/dodge/model/ram-2500/year/2002

If you have not bought the lights already might I suggest a complete LED light bar assembly from Rigid industries, I have a 10" combo paired with a pair of D2 driving lights and they are like stadium lighting in front of me. One couldn't pay me to take a set of Halogens anymore. http://www.rigidindustries.com/ And a place to get them at a better price on sale right now. http://4wheelonline.com/Rigid_Industries_LED_Lights.169847

It depends both body styles were made in 2002. But if u have the 2nd Gen body style, 94-2002, then yes 2001 and 02 are identical. But pictured is obviously a 3rd Gen. Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

The third gen body style was only available as a 1500 series in 2002.
  • Like 1

Do you get much distance with those? Or is it more just like a big flood light? I have seen them around and was just curious, thanks.

The 10 inch lite bar is a combo but it puts out more of a beam, it shines out nearly a half mile, the D2's are combo lights as well they shine out nearly a quarter of a mile but light up a wide area about 200 yards wide. I have the smaller D2 lights on both rigs and love them to no end, I just thought I would try a light bar, I would suggest the D2 for anyone looking for an excellent all around light great distance and width.

That's pretty cool. It's really amazing with what they can do with LED technology. The reason I asked was i am running 2 of the 100w halogens and I really like the distance I get from them. I like LEDs but I haven't been able to find any that put out the same distance as my old 4in halogens. For a reasonable price I might add...

• 1 month later...