• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Which air bags for 2010 Dodge 1500?

That is why I am going to go with the Total load control system. http://www.totalloadcontrolsuspensions.com/TLCforNewDodgeRam1500CSRE-1500-1-2.aspx

I did not see the previous videos in your post. Running noscript, did not show up. This looks like the ticket! I was concerned that these 1/2 ton trucks were something like the honda rigdeline. Yours still has an axle!

• 1 month later...

Well an update, I decided to get the TLC air bag kit as they had a sale going on and I got in on the last day of it. Got the kit and installed it today, took about 1.5 counting getting it on the hoist to backed out the door, it took the longest trying to route the airlines in an out of the way, neat and trouble free way "I am kind of anal that way", it was a simple easy install.

Now to figure out what to get for a gooseneck ball that is reasonable $ that is a flip over style and has a small in floor footprint like B&W but less expensive if there is one, if not a B&W it will be with the 4" extended shank ball.

Edited by Wild and Free

I thought about it but there is nothing I could add that are different from all of the pics in the company link.s. The only pics that would have been different would be my air hose routing but they are tucked in so well I don't think pics would do any good.

Sorry.