• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Kidney Stones..enough to make a grown man cry!

dobienut

Yes it is considered a risk when procedure like that is performed and what he cut was right by the artery and with his scope he is cutting from inside the collecting system of the kidney to the outside and there is no way to see the artery. He wont even know he is missing a kidney some people are born with only one kidney and only find out incidentally from an exam.

• Staff

It's been many years since I seen a documentary of a specific treatment for stones. They discusses the old operation style of removal, when needed. But they covered a, at that time, new method. They x-rayed to see exactly where the stone was, placed the guy in a tub of warm water and used sonic vibrations from a new design machine that vibrated and broke the stone down to very tiny particles. Prior to the treatment, the guy was given fluids to start flushing his system. When checked out as stone free ??? The guy stated he felt a tickling feeling inside, and nothing when the stone material passed. Seems it would be a standard if it was that good. Where the heck did this treatment go ?

I have been treated poorly by health care people simply by not telling me of alternative tests. ''Here's your bill on the copay.'' Turned out to be one of the most expensive tests. They did it acting like it was a simple, inexpensive quick type of a deal. Never any warning as to the expense. This really bothered me afterward. The next time I saw my doc I asked him why no discussion about that? It was like it didn't matter to him. Then during the same appointment I asked for an alternative medication due to the bad side effects. Dummy me I failed to look at the new bottle... the moron gave me the same presciption with the dangerous side effects. I am resolved to never have to go to a doctor ever again.

No just that doctor by Medicare rules physicians are suppose to discuss other medical treatments available.Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner & My 2005 cummins with a Frantz oil bypass,Homedepot cold air intank( thanks to AH64ID), 2 micron fuel filter setup, dieselsite aux trans filter, Smarty and other stuff!

• Like 1