• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Getting Tired of Snow Already

MnTom

That's what it was here too. Supposed to be an actual of -19 tomorrow with the same amount of wind chill!!! Brrrrrrrrrr. I don't mind the snow but this cold sucks.

Welcome to the great white north.......

It's so cold I saw a couple of gang bangers walking around with their pants pulled up!

• Owner

Twas a balmy 14*F here this AM………………….I went pheasant hunting!! Worked up a good sweat.

Same here made it to a full high of 18*F so far... In New Meadows, ID proper I was total it was -5*F yesterday for a high. Heck last night in Riggins, ID I was barely 12-14*F last night according to the thermometer in the truck.

You know its bad when you $%^&* are sending me 5*F weather to wake up to. :mad: Then again, I'm in an upstairs apartment and I drive an inefficient gasser that produces lots of heat :tongue:

I drive a gas truck in the winter too. It has an awesome heater. Today it was -2, but after 10 minutes of driving it was nice and cozy around 80 in the cab.........then I had to get out and go into a cold barn. ugh

It's gonna be a nasty, raw night tonite at "Soldier Field" in Chitcago when the Cowboy and Bears play tonite on Monday Night Football. It's about 12* now at my place North of Chitcago near the Wisconsin border, and the temps are expected to drop well down into the single digits after dark.That's only part of it though………………………WNW winds howling to 20+mph are blowing snow and making some nasty wind chills!!!Got the wood stove cranking at about 600-650* stove top and my house is about 72*…………………got some brew ski's in the fridge…………making some chili……………………..I'm ready for the game. I'm no longer a football fan, but I do like watching extreme cold/snow/rain games!!

It was a nasty 88 degrees here today:banghead:... I hate sweating year round and would love some cold weather!!! Not quite as cold as some of the places you all live... But a nice 30 some odd degrees would be just perfect!! Might even kill those stinkin' skeeters too:thumbup2: