• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Getting Tired of Snow Already

MnTom

Where I live we have received about 10 inches of snow in the last day and a half and I have cleaned my driveway twice. Now the NWS says we are supposed to get another 18 or so inches by tomorrow evening. I am tired of moving snow already...... Posted Image I don't know if this will show up here but I live right near the bottom of the yellow. Here is the link:http://www.crh.noaa.gov/wxstory.php?site=dlh After that then it is supposed to get down to about 15* BELOW zero.........

You are lucky. There is supposed to be winds up to about 45mph tomorrow wit gale warnings on Lake Superior. Since I only live about 10 miles inland from 'the big lake' we get a bunch of "assistance" from it.

• Owner

Well is snowed here maybe a whole 1" inch worth... :rolleyes: As for cold the temps are heading down starting today. In New Meadows, ID (Smokey Boulder weather tower) its +5*F this morning and here at the house its +16*F as I type this message. Not bad yet... Going to get colder... http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=83654 Lat / long at the house. http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=45.24525270653619&lon=-116.3321042060852&site=mso&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text#.Up8-JkMgpoA

Had another 6+ inches this morning. Was 7 degrees when i finally got around to scooping. Still 7 degrees as i type. Started the truck and went from 20 psi fuel pressure to 8 psi. Like a you know what i didnt realize this until about five minutes later. I havnt filled up in probably a month so i know im not running winter fuel. Also only running summer ratio of additive. So i added more additive and pulled it into the garage. Was getting lots of fuel flow when i opened the fuel filter housing drain. Started getting about 18 mlnow so hopefully i can get around to fuel up with either blend or #1. Suppose to be -17 tonight

OK, here are some pics[ATTACH=CONFIG]6476[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6477[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6478[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6479[/ATTACH] That is my truck next to my garage.......

To the untrained eye that looks beautiful, to anyone else that looks like a bunch of work. I am in southeast WI and it is currently 42 w/ fog and drizzle. I miss summer. I like the heat and humidity. All of my snow equipment is ready, the only thing I didn't do yet is put on tire chains. I hate the wet heavy snow, last time this area received over a foot of that, there were a lot of roof's collapsing. Mainly barns and sheds though.

I don't know what happened but I used to like winter and it didn't bother me at all but the last several years I have lost been gradually losing my tolerance for it and since I passed 40 I want to get out of it.This cold snap has come way too early its not normal until the end of December and jan / feb.The last 2-3 summers have been unusually colder and wetter than normal and spring and summer come later and are shorter than usual too the last few years.We have not had temps over 100 like we used to normally get in july / august like was normal either the last several years.